The Weekly Line Up

Monday, April 12, 2010

I know I'm getting started a little late in the week, but... since I just came up with this idea within the past 24 hours I'm sure I'll be offered a little leniency .

Tuesday
Breakfast: Eggs in a Basket w/ sliced oranges and milk
Snack: Banana Wraps
Lunch: Ham and cheese cubes, wheat crackers, and grapes with 100% juice
Dinner: Roasted chicken w/ garlic mashed potatoes and green beans
Dessert: Watermelon Granita

Wednesday
Breakfast: Breakfast burritos w/ milk
Snack: Cheese toast
Lunch: Buffalo chicken wrap w/ 100% juice
Dinner: Spaghetti with homemade sauce w/ garlic bread and salad
Dessert: Ambrosia

Thursday
Breakfast: Blueberry muffins (scratch) w/ milk
Snack: Arctic oranges
Lunch: Tomato Toast w/ apple slices and 100 % juice
Dinner: BBQ chicken sandwiches w/ oven baked potato chips
Dessert: Pina Colada Cake

Friday
Breakfast: Fruit salad (yummy yummy- for all you Wiggles fans) w/ milk
Snack: Yogurt Pops
Lunch: Grilled Cheese w/ cantaloupe and pretzels
Dinner: Fajitas w/ salsa and chips
Dessert: Pina Colada Cake (left over)

Saturday
Free Day - Tony's Birthday Party, never know how that day is going to go

Sunday

Breakfast: French Toast w/ fresh fruit and milk
Snack: Applesauce (homemade)
Lunch: Quesadillas w/ bean dip and tortilla chips
Dinner: Hamburgers and oven fries
Dessert: cheesy popcorn

I'll try and post the recipes I use, when I try a new one and give the link to find it.

I'm excited to get started.

(And for those who are wondering, I did not alter our eating habits, we have a snack everyday and I cook dinner and have dessert pretty much every night... they're just usually not this healthy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino