Buffalo Chicken Wraps (Lunch - Day 2)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010


These are my own invention, so no recipe link. They are SUPER easy and SUPER delicious. This was the first time we tried it and I have kiddos asking for seconds.

Ingredients

1/2 pound grated cheese (any kind, I used cheddar because it's what I had), baby spinach leaves (fresh), sliced tomato (small), and this nectar of the gods...
and chicken, I used 2 boneless chicken breast and it made 8 wraps.


Method to the Madness


1. Heat skillet, spray with non stick spray

2. Slice chicken long ways, should get about 4 or 5 good slices

3. Dump chicken into pan and stir around.
(I'm not a very patient person, so I tend to continuously stir thinking it's cooking faster)

4. When chicken has begun to brown drizzle hot sauce on it. Use a little or a lot it's up to you.
5. Your chicken should be done after about 10 minutes.

6. Layer tortilla with 1 chicken strip, spinach, tomato, and cheese.

7. Add extra hot wing sauce if you want (read: if you're not a wimp)

8. Enjoy.



I gave the kids these with apples because that's what they wanted, but I think celery would make a good veggie side for this meal.

Rugrat Rating : 5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino