Challenge Day 5 and Day 6

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 5-
I did not plan a menu for Day 5 because I knew that Tony's birthday party would take all day and I knew I wouldn't want to cook. I will make mention however of the awesome sandwiches I made. I found this great garlic and Parmesan french bread at the store. We topped them with roast beef, ham, turkey, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, provolone and Swiss, lettuce and tomatoes. They were the hit of the party.

Day 6 -
Pretty uncomplicated day. Running late for church so everyone got a banana for breakfast. Then the youth from church had a lunch fundraiser (lasagna) and so we ate at church and brought one home with us for dinner. Very simple meal with absolutely zero preparation on my part (My favorite kind)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino