Day 11 - Not A Cooking Kind of Day

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today was a day of leftovers and picnics. I spent all day cleaning the house to get ready for a youth function that I barely had time to take a shower, let alone cook. Tomorrow is a day of youth events, kid festivals and birthday parties, so I don't think there's a lot of cooking going on. I see fruit and grilled cheese sandwiches in my near future.

However, so as not to be a total let down I am going to post 3 of my all time favorite "restaurant rip off" recipes. Dining in is a wonderful way to save money and you know all of what's going into your food!

1 comments:

Big Mommy said...

Finally got caught up on your blog. The recipes look great. Going to have to see how I can re-work a couple for gluten free. Nearly laughed my hiney off over your little "digression" about the ding dongs (totally agree, btw!). I really think you should keep this up if you can find the time even after your 30 day challenge is over. It's very good.

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino