Spaghetti Lunch? (Lunch- Day 13)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Spaghetti. A staple dinner around this house. Want something quick and fast that you can still pretend is semi-healthy? Spaghetti it is. However, having some leftover noodles on hand (but not enough to make a full dinner) we opted for this dinner for lunch. For some reason this seems foreign to me, even though I've shoveled Spaghetti-O's down my kids since they were toddlers. Since I didn't have any canned sauce I just tossed the noodles with a little butter and some canned diced tomatoes. The kids tolerated it and ate it although I didn't here any of the normal "Wow, this is the best lunch ever". However, I also didn't hear any "Ew. Gross. I. Am. Not. Going. To. Eat. This.", so I will call this lunch a 5 on a 10 scale of go to lunches (but, a healthier alternative to Spaghetti-O's for sure!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino