Veritable Smorgasbord - (Breakfast - Day 4)

Friday, April 16, 2010

This morning was supposed to be fruit salad. However, when I opened the refrigerator I noticed little leftovers from the week: 2 eggs, 2 blueberry muffins, about 1/4 block of cheese, 1/2 container of yogurt, and a whole lot of fruit. So, in the words of Templeton the Rat, I declared a veritable smorgasbord breakfast and let the kids pick out whatever they wanted. I'm not sure what was eaten but I know that it involved a lot of creativity and giggling. And, are you ready for this, since I began this little journey I have virtually elimanated the "junk" from out of there, it was all healthier choices. Maybe I'm not such a colossal failure after all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino