Tomato and Cheese Toast - (Lunch - Day 3)

Thursday, April 15, 2010


My kids eat a limited number of veggies. The one they can all agree on is tomatoes. (I know, scholars, it's a fruit, but it's my blog and I can say what I want)

This was really easy to make, but didn't turn out quite like I had hoped. For some reason I have the hardest time getting my food to look pretty. The taste is fine, but it never looks good.

Ingredients

slice of bread (we used whole wheat), slice of tomato, butter, garlic powder and cheese (1/8 lb)- grated


Method to the Madness

1. Spread small amount of butter onto bread and sprinkle with garlic powder.

2. Broil until toast is, well, toasty.

3. Remove from oven.

4. Add tomato and sprinkle cheese on top.

5. Put back in the oven until the cheese melts.

6. Tell your toddler it's pizza so she'll eat it.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino