Pork Chops with Green Beans (Dinner - Day 14)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I looked up a lot of recipes when we decided to have pork chops for dinner. All I could think while looking at them was, really? Why do you wanna go and ruin a perfectly good pork chop? So, we went and cooked them the old fashioned way. Salt, pepper and a pan. Pan "fried" pork chops are the best. I'm not sure if it's because that's what I grew up on or because they're just that good. My suggestion: if you're accustomed to smothering your pork chop with every item known to man, or deep frying (as my husband likes) then try this much simpler chop. Your waistline can thank me later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino