Blueberry Muffins ala Paula Deen (Breakfast - Day 3)

Thursday, April 15, 2010


This morning it was rainy. And gray. And cold. I almost decided not to make the blueberry muffins. I thought about oatmeal instead. Oatmeal says dreary to me, I don't know why. But, I really wanted to give it a go so I did.

I followed this recipe to a T. No mistakes, absolute perfection on my part.

Okay, you caught me.

The first time I made them I used 4 cups of flour instead of 2 cups. I forgot I was using a 2 cup measuring cup. It was early.

Anyway, I discovered it before I added (and wasted) the blueberries, thank goodness.

I followed the directions exactly the second time.

I expected those little nuggets of perfection at the top of this post.

Instead this is what I got :


The kids were actually a little afraid of them. But, they ate them and stated for the record that they were okay. I personally think Jiffy Blueberry Mix tastes better but that's just me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino