Sopapilla Cheesecake Pizza

Friday, April 23, 2010

Yesterday I made a fabulous pizza using this recipe.  Then, yesterday, I had a fabulous friend give me the idea for a wonderful dessert pizza.  So, here it is...  (shout out to Lois for this awesome idea)

Sopapilla Cheescake Pizza

Ingredients
prepared crust**, 2 blocks of cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, cinnamon and sugar to taste

Method to the Madness
1. Mix cream cheese, cup of sugar and vanilla together

2.  Lick the spoon (trust me, you don't want to miss this step)

3. Spread mixture over pizza crust and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar

4.  Bake @ 350 for around 15 minutes (until warm)


** to prepare crust make according to directions and bake for 15 minutes, or until done

I cannot wait to try this out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino