PBJ Rwwwwr! (Lunch - Day 14)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awhile ago my sister and I stumbled upon this cute little dinosaur sandwich cutter at Wal-Mart.

Before I used cookie cutters but they wasted so much bread. These specialized sandwich cutters cut right to the crust so no wasted bread.

You can find these here, through Toys R Us, for $2.99.

It's worth it to hear your PB and J growl and fight each other all the way to your mouth and it's a great way to jazz up yet another boring sandwich.

Also, if you serve these with celery on the side like I did, you kids will inevitably turn the celery stalks into trees for the dinosaurs to munch on before the big T-Rex (your child) eats the other dinosaur.

** sidenote: if you have all girls, or your kid isn't into dinosaurs, my sister has this cute heart cutter that works the same way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino