Watermelon Granita (Dessert- Day 1)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


This recipe was an epic fail in my book, but I will post the good, the bad, and obviously the ugly (did you see that picture on the post about the chicken- 'nuff said).

I followed the directions but it never froze right for me. After 5 hours, I gave up and doled out watermelon slush to the kids. They loved it. They ate the whole pan in 5 minutes. They said it was the best dessert they had ever had. We have extremely low standards in this house. (I honestly think it was because it's the only thing that contained actual sugar that they had all day.)

You can find the recipe here :
http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/desserts/watermelon
-granita.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino