I'm (we're) Back

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Through a series of cosmic events I had to let the Out of the Box challenge and blog go for a while. I am happy to say that we made it 20 days through the challenge before we had to forgo it. However, it made some definite changes in our lives and I'm glad that we stuck with it for as long as we did.
And, even though the 30 days has long been over I have gotten emails from people who actually read the blog curious as to if I'm going to start it up again. Well, I am and I ain't. How's that for straightforward? I have coerced a group of friends (who I dearly love and who are obviously very gullible and/or easily persuaded) to help with the blog. So, this will no longer be a one man show. It will be a collaboration of moms who have one thing in common (except for the fact that they all are blessed to know me) - we want what's best for our family's health, diet, finances, spirituality, and everything in between.
It's a diverse groups of ladies from all over the country (thanks Lois for moving out of state so I could say that). We range in age from mid-twenties - (gasp) forties, have children that range from toddlers to teens, home schooled to public schooled, brunette to blonde, crazy to well, we're all a little crazy, but you get the point. I am SO looking forward to sharing this experience with the ladies and with the two of you out there who actually read this thing ;-).
Check back often to see what we have to say, because, well, that's another thing we have in common. We all have A LOT to say.

~Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out Of That Box Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino